Friday, June 3, 2011

6/3/2011 2:30 pm, USA

Maybe I'll start this story with yesterday. Yesterday I graduated from
high school. My question is simply, why does the school board make
people who are ready to move on to the next stage in their lives sit
through an obnoxiously boring and rather long ceremony and pretend
that they're happy to be there and it's the greatest day of their
lives? The truth is that we all just want to get on with it and party.
Something you may or may not know about me is that I am usually asleep
by 9:30 and I usually wake up around 4:30. I'm not much of a night
person, not much at all. But, at the senior all night party I was not
even tired. And then we went to asymptote's house for an hour before
sending the boys home at about 4:30 (when I usually wake up). Still,
not even tired, so we decided to watch a movie. Five o clock in the
morning, and I fall asleep for the first time. Well, that was at the
beginning of the movie. We woke up at the end of the movie and decided
to try to watch it again since we were all asleep the first time, but
to no avail. At about 7:20 I woke up, conscious that I needed to go
home and pack, so the bestest friend cousin ever and I went home. Then
I packed, cleaned, and didn't sleep at all. Well, it gets to be about
one ithe afternoon, and it's time to go. I still feel fine even though
I've been awake for twenty seven of the last thirty hours. After being
in the car for about twenty minutes, I start to doze, and I doze the
rest of the way to the airport, but still feel fine and awake as soon
as we get out of the car. I am surprised that I'm not either acting
completely insane or completely dead. Usually I am one of those when I
miss a couple hours of sleep, let alone the whole night. Now I'm just
sitting in an airport. Thus, the adventure begins.

No comments: