Sunday, June 19, 2011

6/15/2011 20:00 Krumpendorf

Early morning today, but for a good cause. I got to sign up for my classes in the fall. I can't even explain how excited I am. Dad needed to get some work done, so the rest of us went out to Villach. We went to, wait for it, Monkey Mountain (mountain...mountain...mountain...). It was so cool!!! Monkeys everywhere. They were smelly and cute and crazy and mean to each other. I don't even know. It was insane. After that beautiful climax of the day, we went to the relief von Karnten, which is a giant topographical map of carinthia. It was very cool to look at. Then we took the scenic route, meaning we got lost a couple times yet again, surprise, surprise, to the villach start museum. It had old paintings and sculptures and rocks and furniture. It was interesting. After that, we came home for a quiet afternoon. My parents then went to pick up my former across the street neighbor, now to be known as KB (i'm not very creative with the names right now), and I made dinner. Dinner was quite a hodge podge event. (I can't think of the real word to describe dinner that i want to use, so hodge podge will just have to do.) Well, that turned into a quiet evening-not much to tell about.

PS sorry my writing is getting kinda boring, I am usually really tired when i write these things.

No comments: