Monday, June 6, 2011

6/7/2011 9:00 Klagenfurt, Austria

This morning my family went with my dad to the University so we could do some emailing and stuff with the internet here since its free for us here rather than paying for it at other places. Most of the posts I have done so far have been through email, but what i didn't realize is that i had the settings changed so they were only saved as drafts. they should automatically publish now, so things should be coming more often. If you want to talk to me, email is going to be the best way. I am having the time of my life. I love it here! I'll post again soon. farewell to all.

PS haha, it's the middle of the night there, and it's morning here already. :)

1 comment:

gramma L said...

Rosie, thanks for writing about your experiences. I love to read it.