Sunday, June 12, 2011

6/11/2011 20:40 Krumpendorf

Once upon a time, in a land far away (literally), As i was awaiting my turn in the shower this morning, I got another call from that friend from ten years ago. She found out she has to work today, so she said she'd call if she didn't get off too late, but it sounds like my saturday night plans are cancelled, and with it approaching 9:00, I'm pretty sure they are. This morning, we climbed a mountain. We climbed to the summit-there's even a sign telling us we reached the highest point. it was a hot day, so that, coupled with humidity and long, onlypartially dry hair made for a fairly sweaty hike, but it was really quite nice. we found lots of wild strawberries. After coming back down the mountain and stopping at the Penny Markt, we picnicked in europa park. we didn't spend much time there because my dad's giving a talk in church tomorrow, and he wanted to work on it (and some other things i presume) at the university. Had I known this, I would have brought my journal, and the last 2 posts would already be published, but i didn't know. We went heavy duty grocery shopping next, meaning we bought food for today and tomorrow, and then pretty much headed home for a quiet evening. And we live happily ever after, The end.

No comments: