Sunday, June 19, 2011

6/14/2011 21:30 Krumpendorf

I slept in Late this morning-my dad had to work, so KD was going to take Younger than me two and me shopping. She picked us up a little after noon, and we went to the largest shopping center in carinthia. I bought a shirt fro roughly $10.50, which isn't bad for a shirt in europe (everything is much more expensive here). Then we had Kebaps for lunch. They are SO good! I wish we had more turks in the US so we could have kepaps too. The last store we went to was a cosmetics store and had pink shopping carts. :D We left the mall and went to get italian ice cream, real italian ice cream. Delicious. After that, we went to KD's house to pick up her computer and a paper she needed to scan. We also met her adorable bunny, pancake. He is a beautiful bunny. Because they only have a scanner at their flat, we went there to take are of that. We also had root beer floats, which is a very special thing because they can only buy root beer in an american store in vienna. We headed out again to pick up her mother from work and dropped her off at the gym. then we went to another shopping center and went to Claire's. I was surprised that they had claire's there too. After that, we went home. During dinner, we (meaning mostly I) instigated the telling of our parents' story, which is a very cute story that i have decided i need to record sometime. Das Ende.

No comments: