Sunday, June 12, 2011

6/9/2011 20:00 Krumpendorf

My father informed me that I can't make austrian bread because i don't have the right kind of oven. LAME. Anyway, this morning I was awakened to the delicious smell of french toast sometime around 8:00 ish. It was delicious. Our adventures for the day began fairly quickly at the reptile zoo. I honestly dislike zoos very much, but i looked at every kind of snake, spider, frog, fish, and turtle that they had along with the crocodiles. It was absolutely thrilling for younger than me two, especially cuz he got to hold a snake and pet a giant turtle (emphasis on the giant part). After the zoo, the professor had an appointment via Skype, so we headed to his office and ate our picnic lunch. after his call was over, we went to our most anticipated destination: Minimundus. This place is amazing! It has around 150 models of buildings, railroads, boats, and other architecture from around the world including the leaning tower of pisa, the Taj mahal, the eiffel tower, mesa verde ruins, and so much more! It's so cool!!!! (Minimundus translates to miniature world.) On the car ride home, my dad received a phone call for me and i got invited by an old friend who i played with last time i was here when we were both little, to go "Do something, like drive around the city" with her and her friend on saturday evening. I'm really excited, so I hope its super fun and not awkward. We also stopped at a store on the way home, surprise, for some groceries associated with dinner. After dinner, we spent some time together as a family and my dad told us a little bit about his campaign for vice president of academics when he was in high school. He has the humor to win that kind of election. Anyway, I think that's about all for today. Goodnight.

No comments: