Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To the Emilys in my life

Since over 50% of my blog followers are named Emily, (granted one Emily is following me twice...) I decided to dedicate a post to you. First, I would like to say thank you to Emily for encouraging me to write on my blog. I didn't actually know that anybody read it. so thank you! second, i would like to thank Emily for actually reading my blog. i know it has boring posts sometimes, but it warms my heart that you read it anyway. and third, i would like to say, Emily, you are so awsome!




another quick story, you'll never know when i wrote this, because i changed the date and time of the post. so ha! :D




note: if you become a follower of my blog, one day i just might post in honor of you too. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm. What percentage of your followers are Susans?

Rosie said...

well, you are reading my blog :) which makes me really happy...but you're not a registered follower...so i don't know how to answer that question. you are basically the only person who has commented all year though. That gives you something special. but, i was saving that post for a different day. it's actually already written secretly.