Friday, January 28, 2011

Adventures in Exercising and Preference and Babies

Unrelated, i know, but relevant to the day.

So, Penny and i are exercise buddies. crazy, right? i don't like exercising...but it's worth it for lacrosse. I will be in shape! every other weekday morning, we go to the fitness center and exercise...either running or weights, depending on the day of the week. last time we went before today was wednesday, and this morning, penny said that her calves had been seizing up when she would sprint wednesday afternoon. The next sentence that came out of her mouth was, "Apparently I need to eat more bananas or something." yes...

Preference is coming up soon, and oh the stories to tell. :) we make life so exciting for ourselves. so, one night, The bestest friend cousin ever, THE MAN, the giant peach, penny, asymptote and myself were together and decided to do some preference goodness. penny had already asked the giant peach, so they were just helping. TBFCE and asymptote and i all made candy posters. well, we delivered them last friday. asymptote got answered on wednesday by snowmen on her porch. so cute! TBFCE got answered with a bunch of air heads saying, "I'd be an air head to say no." and I got answered with a "top secret for my eyes only" bowl of oats. it had a note in it that said: I'm too lazy to be very creative. Oh well. My answer's "Yes!" I laughed really hard. Well, THE MAN decided she wanted to be more creative. so today she had me take a huge block of ice into english to give to the guy she asked. problem...when he broke the ice, he broke the note...it was unreadable. We're not sure what she's going to do yet, but it's exciting. And after he broke it, she talked to him, and he told her about it, and she just played along. didn't say it was her. It's exciting.

Furthermore, the niece is here at my house. i was holding her for like twenty minutes. then i gave her away to younger than me two, and, well, i had a yellowish stain on my shirt. it was poop. baby poop. younger than me two was freaking out, and was all paranoid he had poop on his shirt. it was pizza stains on his shirt. my mom explained it this way, "Her poop isn't sticky!"

I love life. :D

No comments: