Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Physics and cookies

One time, physics happened at my house. Or at least it tried to happen. cookies came along and got us all distracted and physics only kind of happened. things i learned today: 1) whenever you say sorry, you kiss their calculator better...or rather kiss your hand and touch the calculator to pass on the kiss. 2) The giant peach can get loopy when he eats too many cookies. 3) (preface: THE MAN leaned her head on my hair for a pillow and said it smelled good.) when somebody says, "that makes it even better" it can sound like "I smelled it better!" which is basically the quote of the day. and finally, 4) a good physics joke...ugh! this is so much "F dot D!" (for those of you who aren't nerdy in the physics area, "F dot D" is the equation for work.)

If Laughter be the medicine of the soul, i may have overdosed. Just saying...

ps. i hope i'm not just boring you...i hope you find enjoyment in this.

pps. are the shorter posts better than long posts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm So sad I missed it!!! I love the F dot D that is the best thing I have ever heard