Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blogging. Me. Records.

My blogging records:

Most posts in a month: 8

Most posts in a year: 20

Isn't that sad? This year I hope to post at least 15 times during the month of January alone, and then post more and more as exciting things happen this year. The plan is that we (meaning my family) are going to Austria this summer. I will want to keep my blog current then. Also, I'm graduating, so I'll be moving out and off to college. I will want to keep blogging then so people I don't see much anymore will have some idea of what's going on.

My new year's resoloution for my blog?

At least triple the record for most posts in a year and at least double the record for most posts in a month.

My life may not be that interesting, but hey, I find it entertaining.

No comments: