Monday, January 24, 2011

The life of Fat Face

So, random fact i discovered: whenever i try to say antibiotic, it tries to come out antibacterial ointment. not sure why, but it always does.

Yesterday I made soup, but ended up splashing it all over myself. blisters. yep. i'm a *smart cookie.

I've been living off of soup and smoothies. super delicious, but not completely satisfying.

the right side of my face is puffy. my personal opinion, it's puffy not from exposing the tooth, but from removing some of the jaw bone.

I'm dressed like a Hawaiian hippie. ukulele and all. :)

I missed lacrosse conditioning on saturday, and i feel bad because apparently it's the hardest conditioning session we've had.

i had a cello rehersal on saturday. only, as i was getting ready to leave, i realized i had left my cello at school. it was locked up all nice and securely so i couldn't get to it. yeah...nothing like playing somebody else's cello. it stinks like a high school locker room.

I can't think of anything else interesting to say, so....let's go fly a kite.

No comments: