Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Adventures in the Basement

So, there is a building on campus that is hard to navigate. I got a call around 4 o'clock from THE MAN, and she wanted to go exploring in its basement. Of course I couldn't pass up the adventure. However, it turned out not to be much of an adventure. Not to say it wasn't fun--we just didn't get as hopelessly lost as we were hoping to. It is rather confusing though, and we were turned around more than once. We ended up wandering through all the practice rooms and standing outside listening to the beautiful music coming from one of them. It was great. And also, we talked a lot. Because that's what girls do.

PS I am not simply neglecting the blog, I just haven't had too many adventures lately that I can post about. But that should change.

No comments: