Friday, August 15, 2008

Day of Dread

today was sophomore day....ya, i know what you're thinking, so what? i'll tell ya what. some pretty amazing stuff happened. i didn't die. i saw people i knew. i was never really lost (but i didn't always know where i was going). i lost my name tag and still managed to end up getting a T-shirt cuz apparently i look trustworthy or something. i opened my locker on the first try. that doesn't always happen, even when i do know the locker combo. my drama class had about half of the people from the drama class i took last year in it. the teachers seemed ok. but, even though all that good stuff happened, there's some bad stuff too. i will still get lost on monday. i should have been smart enough to pick up a map to study. i kept seeing people that connect with other people, but the other people go to pg, so i was sad. i definately did not get the hang of going across the whole school in five minutes. i have a teacher twice, and all of my older siblings had her, so she probably already has a first impression of me, and it might not be good, but it could be. who knows? not me. also, i ended up walking home in the heat. ugh. it take so much longer to get home from the high school. i could walk and get to the junior high from my house in five to seven minutes. it took about twenty minutes to walk home. some of my friends, and my almost friends (who i would be friends with if we saw each other more) had completely different schedules than me. so, it was a good and bad first day. sigh. that's all i have to say today.

No comments: