Monday, August 25, 2008

CRAZY CATCH UP!!!

okay, i have been a bad blogger. i've not written in two forevers!!! so...i'll start where i left off. family reunion. it was funner for the rest of the time. it was amazing. i also like our family song book, except that they only mentioned my real favorite song, and didn't put in the words...but other than that everything was perfect. then the day after all of that got over we had the other side of the family over to our house for my grandpa's big 70th! so, i'm basically getting fat from all the good food. also, school started!!! before the 1st family thing was over. AHHH! it's only the second week and i'm already falling behind. who knew that high school was this much harder than junior high? not me, that's for sure. so, since i'm so excited about school (and i'm procrastinating my homework right now) i'll tell you all about my classes. i have health, and the teacher is pretty awesome. but then again, it's health, and it's a morning class, so i'm not all that into staying fully awake during that class. i try, but my mind just wanders. then after health i have drama. wow, it's like bravo all over again, only we're missing half of the people. it's pretty cool. although, a lot of drama kids are weirdies. on to my third class, English. it's an honors class, so it's hard, but it's good, and i think i'll learn a lot this year. my teacher is basically a hobbit though. it's pretty awesome. then for my last class of A days, i have Chemistry. it's ok so far. the teacher is interesting, but in a good way i suppose. hm. yeah. so for B days i start out with math. my teacher is like a grandma, and she has no concept of time, so twice we've ended up without homework cuz she didn't finish the lesson. after that i have AP US history (A PUSH) it takes a lot of work. about 45 pages of reading each night, and we actually have to know the stuff. and the teacher....well....she's basically insane. usually that's a good thing...but sometimes it isn't. she just goes off on tangents and stuff sometimes. and that's the least of it. after that i have my seminary class. my teacher is basically insanely awesome, but he's the first teacher i've ever had that couldn't remember my name. he said it three times in one class period, well, he asked each of those times, so i guess technically i said it first, but he still couldn't remember when i left. i think it's pretty awesome. my last period of the day is Theatre make-up. it's pretty fun so far. it means that i see the drama teacher every day, but i'm good with that. so far i've made one new friend. that' all. and since a good majority of my friends went to the other rival high school, i'm stuck feeling all alone. if it weren't for my cousins i wouldn't even be surviving. Thank goodness for them. ya know, the weird thing is that older than me one is taking two of the same classes as i am. we see each other a lot, but we hardly speak to each other. it's kinda sad. i miss the easy school days. so, since this is still my crazy catch up, one more item of buisness before i close. older than me two gave his farewell talk yesterday. i bawled through half of it, which is not normal for me. i'm not usually one to cry during church. he's not leaving for two more weeks, but already i miss him. i'm so sad that he's going. he was a good person to turn to for advice. (so is older than me one, but i'm not focusing on him right now.) one time when i had gotten home from a party, i was feeling sick inside because of some of the things people said there, and i was crying, and he came home just ten minutes after i did, and he helped me through it, and had me do some stuff that helped a lot. i'm gonna miss him a lot. a lot a lot a lot. i'm glad that he's going, but i wish he wasn't leaving. ya know what i mean? well...that concludes my catching up. i'll try to be better at writing more.

No comments: