Thursday, August 28, 2008

Amazing News and What I Forgot

so, first, i'll go with the amazing news i have!!!! so, on tuesday, i had an audition to get a role on the shakespeare festival team. I was really nervous. yesterday i didn't find out if i got a part. I did today!!!!! so, i'm not in the ensemble scene, and i'm not doing a monologue. i'm in a trio scene!! we're doing romeo and juliet (i'm not sure which scene, i didn't write it down) and i'll be playing lady capulet!!!! my good friend who want to marry older than me one is playing juliet, and some boy that i don't know is playing lord capulet. but that's not the point. the point is, I'M GOING TO CEDAR CITY!!!!!!!! all right, now that i've said my amazing news, i'll have to tell you what i forgot about last time. i went on an overnighter with the other 4th year girls campers. we slept in our leader's backyard, and then the next day we went biking. we started out on a dirt trail, but it kinda got too hard for us, so we turned around and went back, and then we went on a different trial that was paved. it was amazingly fun! and, ya wanna know why? it's cuz i wasn't struggling to keep up. whenever we go biking as a family, my dad speeds away, and then my brothers go fast too, and i'm always struggling to keep up. but this time, i was one of the faster ones in the group. my legs didn't even get sore! so happy! however, those sitting down muscles where the seat of the bike was jabbing me hurt for a long time. they really should give bicycle seats padding. anyway, that concludes today's buisness.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great job on getting in a play!!! That's so cool! I always wanted to, but I guess acting was never quite my thing. Let us know how Cedar City goes! That's so great Rosie! You're so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, my dear! That is so exciting! You are going to be a fabulous Lady Capulet, I'm sure. I'm looking forward to hearing all about Cedar City. And about the bike seat--they do make more comfortable seats. You should take a look at some other models out there--it's worth it!