Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rock. Chocolate.

...I'll get back to the letter story later...

adventures happen. sometimes they happen in the form of a rock, and sometimes they don't. i needed a rock for a school assignment--its a long story--so i picked one up when i was walking home from campus at about 10:45 at night. it was an egg sized rock. I walk into my apartment and my roommate was sitting on the couch talking to a guy in our neighboring complex. he gave me a weird look when i walked in, so i gave him one back. i guess he wasn't paying attention, because he didn't notice my weird look. then he said, "is that a rock in your hand?" i reply "yes, yes it is." my roommate says "you should have called us to come pick you up--you could have been attacked!" he then says, "is that why you have the rock? because that's a good defense tactic..."

sometimes adventures don't happen in the form of a rock. once upon a time, i made a large cup of hot chocolate. The cup had a crack in it, so it was slowly leaking out. I was really confused at first, but eventually i figured it out. so i tried to pour it into a different cup. that didn't work out very well. there was lots of unfortunate waste of hot chocolate because of it dripping down the sides of the cups. and that's all.

p.s. happy valentines day! (if you want to be my valentine, i'm accepting applications)

No comments: