Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hello to the World again

Hello. It has certainly been a while. I stopped posting because I did. I also doubt that many people were reading anyway, so I figured you probably wouldn't mind. And sometimes, I just get too busy to say things. I think that soon I will get the up the gumption to write a real post, but for now, just know: 1. I am surviving. 2. You are surviving. 3. I will eventually finish putting together a cookbook that will be amazing and you will probably want a copy. 4. I will probably give you one if you ask. And 5. I may just change this blog to be about food (since that's really all I wrote about when I was in Europe anyway).

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey I just updated my blog today as well! Great minds think alike :)

Angela said...

Hey this makes for 3 of us updating our blogs on this random Thursday evening. Welcome back Rosie! And that is awesome that you are doing a cook book!

Rosie said...

Wow! I guess not only great minds think alike, but Liddle minds think alike as well. :) This is exciting.