Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Have Chemistry Again!

trust me, those were excited words.

...and kind of a lie. only a little though.

let me 'splain. There's a girl who's my neighbor. she broke her jaw. it was bad, and she had to miss a lot of school. so, i'm her chemistry tutor. yeah, i know, i haven't taken chemistry for over a year. so what? i still have my notes. yeah, they're incomplete. sketchy, sketchy. I was surprised at how much i remember. it's pretty great. only i was unprepared. yep, i didn't know what i was doing. i went in to talk to mr chemistry teacher, but he wasn't here today, and i didn't have access to a textbook or anything, so it was trixy. (yes, i really did just spell "trixy" with an X.) i will get more resources and refresh my memory better tomorrow about it. I love chemistry. lots and lots and lots. good times.

random ending!

No comments: