Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Music 'n' Stuff

The end of the school year. Yes, it's torture, but no, it can't be avoided. So, some stuff I've been up to. Remember when I posted a while back about the cello ensamble I'm going to be a part of? Well, my small group met for the first time last week, and I'm super excited. Not only is the music as awesome as I dreamed, but the group really seemed to work well. We were missing one guy, but it's lifeguard training season, and he's a lifeguard, so he was busy. That seems to bode well for him though, a cello-playing lifeguard. It's like somebody took me and older than me one and mushed us together. I'm very excited. We're meeting again next week to get the rest of our music, and hopefully name ourselves and come up with costume ideas and stuff. SUPER 'CITED! I love music. I don't know if I have said that yet. I LOVE MUSIC!!!!! Other happenings, school is almost over. Graduation is this week, so that'll be fun. Plus, I did the math, and I figured out that if I even get a 50% on my last final, I'll end up with an A in the class (unless the points are weighted, which I'm pretty sure they're not). So I'm basically done with school this year. No, I haven't gotten a job. It's hard to find time to find one. And I'm scared. I'll do better at applying soon. Hm, what else? I have a cold. I went shopping for buisness like clothes, and found some really cute stuff. Late birthday present/early back to school shopping. (It was a lot of stuff.) Good times. I'm going to start running with the cross country team this summer. I'm frightened out of my mind. I love life, but it's busy with stuff. I love you all!!! (Especially Aunt Stephanie who comments a lot :D much love specially to you!)

No comments: