Tuesday, April 27, 2010

100 cellos

i forgot to mention one flamazing thing happening in my life. it's cello-tastic. last friday, i had a lunchtime meeting with a couple of the cellists in my section at school and a really awesome lady whose name escapes me, but will return to my brain one day. so for now i will call her cello lady. anyway, cello lady is organizing a concert for next march, and it is going to be almost completely cellos. (there's a few numbers where a drumset or piano or something is needed, which is why it is only almost* completely cellos.) she wants to have the big ensamble comprise of one hundred cellos! i get to be part of that. she's also having several smaller ensembles perform, and i get to be in one of those too! i'm so excited for this, i'm practically bursting. it's going to be an amazing experience, and i'll get to meet other cellists from all around...well, not very far away all around, but at least from all around the county area....or maybe larger...we'll see. idk how far away cello lady is going to recruit. other best part of this, it's going to be a totally professional experience, meaning i'm not paying to be there, i'm there on my own merits. AH!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!! I MIGHT EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can't you tell how excited i am? it's pretty obvious by my overuse of exclaimaition points and capital letters.) anyway, that's the news for today. my new "inspiring" thought: "laughing gives you abs. rock hard abs."

No comments: