Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Exciting News and Stress

i'm supposed to be doing homework right now, but since nobody is going to stop me from doing this, and i'm basically frantic about it, i decided to write, the i'll be able to focus better on my homework. (see, i'm good at this justifying thing!) fall break was last weekend. i had fun. on thursday, we got together with cousins and aunts, and i'm not gonna lie, it was pretty dang awesome. then on friday the real fun began. it started out with moving furniture and stuff, and ended with getting rid of stuff. i know what you think i'm talking about, a thorough cleaning of the house/rooms, but guess what? it wasn't! I GOT MY OWN ROOM!!! younger than me three is upstairs, and i am too. older than me one is downstairs now, but not in my old room, in the room that was our guest room. exciting stuff! only guess what! when you go from having a large walk-in closet to having almost no closet at all, you don't know where to put your stuff, so you get rid of lots of it, and then you don't finish organizing your room until you find the time again, but you start working on homework, and then you're back in school, and next thing you know, it's a half week later, and you still aren't done. that's basically how it went down. so, i should be doing that too, but i'm not. oh, and school. i guess i better say stuff about that too. the end of the term is this week [insert stressed noise here] and i'm still not caught all the way up from shakespeare festival. so basically, i have a B and a B+ right now, but i'm still hopeful that i can make them into A's before the end of the term. i'm doubtful, but hopeful. (this depends mostly on how merciful my math teacher decides to be.) random subject change: i'm thinking of changing my background for the blog again . . . what are your opinions on that? i would like to know, cuz if you are absolutely in love with this background, i wouldn't want to deny you the opportunity of seeing it whenever you decide to read my blog. at the same time, if you hate this background, and are sick of seeing it, let me know too. basically i just want any and all of your opinions on it. :D i'm gonna work on that homework now, but remember, [insert inspiring quotation here] and always smile!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah, unpacking is a total pain...But when I come to see you this weekend you should show me your room! I'm so excited to see you!