Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Three Things I Never Thought I'd do at 3 in the Morning

before coming to college, 3 am was a time for sleeping. sometimes it still is...but sometimes it isn't. here is a list of things i never thought i'd do at 3 am, yet somehow i have done them.

1. laundry. i hate doing laundry in the first place, but doing it when i'd rather be sleeping? unthinkable!

2. make enchiladas. sometimes you're just hungry, and you need to make food--and it has been a long time since your last meal.

3. grocery run. some stores are open 24 hours a day, so you can actually go get your groceries (including hair gel needed before getting ready the next day) at 3 am. crazy.

what crazy things have you done at 3 am? post them as comments, and i'll do something special for you in my next post. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Haha. I think the craziest thing I've done at 3 in the morning is the senior allnighter. Super crazy I know...