Saturday, June 2, 2012

Random Tangents

what does it mean when you have recurring dreams about your older brother coming back to the country without telling you and then jumping out of the front coat closet at you? sometimes i really miss that guy. he's growing up without me.

i never wanted to admit it, but i've come to the realization that life will always be busy. there will not be a time of full-time fun like there was when i was a kid.

my dinner is now often accompanied by the news....it makes me feel like i'm informed.

dear BBC chronicles of narnia, you are ridiculous, but i still love you.

why are backpacks designed to cause tacos on hot days? that seems like bad planning to me.

someday when i'm rich i will own a good washer, a toaster oven, a bosch mixer, an amazing camera, a good freezer and fridge, an absolutely beautiful ukulele, a good guitar, a nice vacuum, and a comfortable bed.

i love my mountains. i wish to always be near mountains.

No comments: