Thursday, June 3, 2010

Running, Playing, and Working

In my last post, I neglected to mention that I've started running. Now, before you all go into shock at the thought of me exercising, I would like to explain. I've been running with my mom in the mornings of this week. We've been doing a run 2 minutes walk one minute thing. The reason I'm doing this at all is that I'm going to do cross country starting in a couple weeks.

Now you can go into shock.

It's a pretty ridiculous idea, I know, but I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm going to do it or die trying. (If I actually do die, please come to my funeral.)

Now, I'm going to tell you about things that are a little less painful in my life. So let's start with the cello. My small ensamble group, which doesn't have a name yet but will eventually, had it's second rehearsal yesterday. First off, I want to say, the guy who didn't come to the first rehearsal pretty much completes the group. We were already having fun before, but his character really just adds the final touch to make the group insane. I love it. Our music is gonna be pretty cool. We haven't chosen which pieces specifically we will be doing yet, but the options we have are fun. I'm excited.

I have a job interview today. It's for a baseball stadium. I'm super nervous. SUPER NERVOUS! I don't know if It's likely that I'll get the job because so many people apply. I just hope that I make the cut. I'll let you know how it goes.

That's all I have to say today, so TTFN!

No comments: