Sunday, November 1, 2009

i'm baaaaaaack!

so, thanks to my cousin emily, i'm blogging again! yay for emily!!! only, i haven't really figured out what to say today. um...halloween was yesterday. younger than me one was charlie brown...younger than me two was a knight--chain mail and all...younger than me three was the lolipop queen. mom was a bird i think. not really sure about that. she was probably a crow though. we have lots of candy in our house. yum. hm....school. wow. i just got done with a play, closing night was wednesday. auditons for the productions company musical are coming up this week on either wednesday or friday, and i can *almost* hit the note that i need to hit to get the part i want. it's lame. so, if anyone has any this-is-how-you-can-improve-your-range-quickly tips, they would be appriciated. i also took the act for the first time last weekend, and i felt really good about it...now i'm just waiting for my score nervously. i really hope that it's a good one. college is really freaking me out right about now. just because it is. um...yeah, can't think of much to say today. sorry. i'll do better on my next post. i'll probably be more alert. funny story, i didn't know about the time change today. that was fun. ok, in closing, i'd like to give an "inspiring" thought. Everything will turn out all right, even if it's not how you want it to turn out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Rosie my dear, you are quite fabulous!