Monday, March 30, 2009

Um, I'm saying stuff!

a lot has happened. this last week was missionary week for seminary. it was totally amazingly awesomely wonderful! also, i did roading last week. my birthday isn't for a couple weeks, but that's ok, cuz now it's over and i can stop being nervous. i passed by the way, just in case i wasn't clear about that. which actually brings me the answer to that question that i asked last time, you rember, the one that went "what significant event in my life happened on the day that 1) abraham lincoln was shot, 2) the titanic sunk, and 3) the day before tax day?"which the answer to is my birth! also, basically everyone in my house is sick. actually, that's a lie, only half of everyone is sick. the oldest four children (including me) are all sick. we have this cough, sore throat, golfballs in our throat kind of thing. i'm bothered by this because i have to sing a lot coming up, and it's hard to sing at all, let alone well, when you're sick. so i'm severely bugged. hm. what else? nope, that's all i have to say today. actually that is a lie, i do have something else to say; i'm in a play in three weeks, and we've only had one rehearsal, and that was a get connected with the other cast members' kenisthetic energy day. so i'm basically frightened for that, especially since i get stabbed and my head gets cut off. but that's all i have to say. for real. ok, bye. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on passing your road test! You'll have to drive and see us sometime now that you'll be legal. I can't believe you're so old. What's this play in which you get stabbed and have your head cut off? Sounds serious.