Friday, January 2, 2009

My Tounge is Exploding with Flavor!

so today was kind of sad. okay, it was very sad, but it was also very happy. my great grandpa died, and his funeral was today. it was an all day event, cuz he was being buried in a city about two hours away, and we had the funeral here. I'm just glad that he's going to be with his wife again. i never knew her, but i will meet her someday. also, we had a really yummy dinner. it consisted of sandwiches (mine had ham, mustard, havarti cheese, lettice, tomatoes, pickles, pepper, peppers, and really good bread), fruit, veggies, crackers & cheese, and other good stuffs. so basically my tounge is feeling all tingly right now. it's pretty intense.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Rose, I love that you just wrote a post about your sandwich. I love sandwiches. And yours sounds delicious. Except for the peppers part...and the pepper. Not a fan of either. But cheese is good. Something you should remind your elder brother number two...hahah.
Okay. I'm in some nerdy odd mood today so I'll stop...but I appreciate you. :D

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm! Hey, I missed the sandwiches. All I got was that ham dinner at the church! I'm jealous. ;)