Monday, September 15, 2008

...so this is what happened

basically, i have lots to say. i found out who the cast of the play is, and it's not me. i am too tall. that kinda stinks. also, i don't know if i told you this already, but i met the rest of the people in my Shakespeare scene. they are both pretty awesome. i'm really excited. however, it's going to be rubbing salt in a cut because they both made the play, and we have to work around their rehearsal schedule. yeah, i'm bummed. but i'm ok with it. also, older than me two went to the MTC on Wednesday, so i won't see him for two years *sniff sniff* [tears]. i'm gonna miss him a lot. that's really all that has happened so far. except school. it's hard. yeah. sorry i'm not to creative today, but i had a couple minutes, so i thought i'd write.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love you Rose! I do. I miss him too, don't worry. And I think you are wonderful. I hope you got your letter...and if not, don't let this spoil it. Because it's a wonderful letter. okay. I love you. Later dear!

Angela said...

You're so awesome Rosie! I know what that's like to not make a play because of your height. I tried out for "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers,"did not make the play, but come to find out that all the brothers were way shorter than me so it wouldn't have worked! I was still sad. This was in 9th grade before the boys started to get taller. But some of these boys were still shorter than me through high school. It stinks that height has to be an issue sometimes. Sorry about that! You're great though! Good luck with your shakespearean play! You'll do great!

Emily said...

Hey! So guess what is lame? my email account isn't working...so if you want to talk to me, or your mom is sending emails from Rob to people, just know that mine is busted...:'( How are you dearest?

Katie said...

hey rosie! You should come to my blog sometime! just go to my profile on my family's page.

Emily said...

Dearest Rose!
My email works! I'm going to email you soon and update you. Or if you get the chance before I do, you should email me! Um...I think you are wonderful!
Love you!
Emily

Katie said...

Hey Rosie! You know how you wanted to see a picture of my cousin? Well you can see a picture of him if you go to my blog and click on Gustafson Fam. He is on there somewhere.